Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access to the yahoo mail since iOS6 into iPhone4S installed!

Cannot go further than Login page and the browser keeps returning to login page for both yahoo Japan and yahoo 7 on Safari. I use iphone 4S. My yahoo Japan mail was the only one adress registered as a main mail address for everything in my iPhone setting, so I have deleted the address from my setting as to other ppl's advice and now no mail adress is registered in my iPhone. I have turned Off and On to assure the iphone recognises the changes.

The mail box can actually be seen for a second so I have actually tried to stop the browser taking me back to the login page by clicking "X" on address bar when the browser redirecting me to the login page. As a result, although I cannot open inbox or check new mails, insterestinglly I could access to some of the functions, write a message and send it to myself. It was funny as after I clikced a send buttom, it says "No access, cannot send" but I checked the mail on my computer to find out I had got it. Can anyone or AppleTech please help me to sort this out?? Thank you!!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 7:04 PM

8 replies

Sep 25, 2012 4:00 AM in response to maihanapi

Same problem here. Since upgrading to iOS 6 on my iPad - I am stuck in a loop with the sign on screen in Yahoo mail. I put in my password, it flashes to the inbox and then jumps back to the sign in screen again. I did not update the iOS on my iPhone 4S and I have no problem accessing Yahoo mail on my phone - so it's definitely an iOS problem. I have the settings correct in Safari to AutoFill as suggested by Yahoo. Yesterday this only happened when I tried to access Yahoo mail via Safari. Today I am having the problem when I access Yahoo Mail through Google as well. Very frustrating as this is how I access my home ATT mail account on the road.

Sep 25, 2012 7:29 AM in response to maihanapi

Same issue. If I put the correct password in it just jumps back to the login screen with no errors or messages - after a brief flash of the inbox. If I put an incorrect password it returns the login screen with an appropriate error message. This is with safari. However I was able to access my yahoo mail through google with no issues. Apple needs to fix this.

Sep 26, 2012 2:08 PM in response to maihanapi

Havings the same issues Not having a Yahoo mail problem with iPhone Mail app The problem is with any browser like Safari. It is happening to me on iPhone 4S and iOS6

Best description of probelm is from above:

"I am stuck in a loop with the sign on screen in Yahoo mail. I put in my password, it flashes to the inbox and then jumps back to the sign in screen again. I did not update the iOS on my iPhone 4S and I have no problem accessing Yahoo mail on my phone - so it's definitely an iOS problem. I have the settings correct in Safari to AutoFill as suggested by Yahoo. Yesterday this only happened when I tried to access Yahoo mail via Safari. Today I am having the problem when I access Yahoo Mail through Google as well."

It always just jumps back to signon and i cannot view my Yahoo mail thorugh a browser at all! Now if I clear my cache, I can for awhile - but then Yahoo wants a resign on and it happens all over again.

Can't access to the yahoo mail since iOS6 into iPhone4S installed!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.