Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPod Touch Release Date

Anyone heard when this will be released? Apple only says "October". That could be the 1st or the 31st. Anything ideas?

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 5:46 AM

4 replies

Oct 1, 2012 8:44 PM in response to J. Christopher Edwards

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4384395?answerId=19855678022#19855678022

Because other online stores say they are due Oct 15, Apple would surely release them at least a week before that. Hopefully they are relased this week. You may have noticed that if you go to buy an iPod touch 5 from the online apple store, the status has gone from "pre-prder" to "buy now."

Oct 2, 2012 2:05 AM in response to J. Christopher Edwards

Well, I checked the apple store out about 3 hours ago because I am super keen to get one, I think that the design of this model is amazing, the iSight camera was an excellent inclusion and the A5 just topped it off. Anyway, I was just browsing the apple website and I thought I would just run through the features, and I noticed it didn't have per-order, but instead it had buy now, and indeed it was the iPod touch 5. I'm not sure if this is a mistake but it has got me excited, I am hoping it is true because I will be phoning the apple store ASAP to check if they are in stock :)

New iPod Touch Release Date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.