Thanks for the Tip but knew my passcode.. I did the network reset and no change.
FYI for anyone reading this.. my Access point is not problem.
My Home WIFI has 5 Wireless Devices not counting 2 Iphones and a Ipad, only IOS6 devices have problems.
I tested with a Access Hotspot that has worked in the past and not now with IOS6.
I took my phone to McDonald's and the local Apple store WIFI same, IOS not working.
The Apple store guy was the back side of a donkey, in a rude way told me to reset the device is the fix.
I am sorry I dont see resetting the device as a fix.
So,, Gave up and did what apple support said and it did not not work.
But if AnyApple Guys are reading this, check out what i learned when testing this.
On my Wifi only Ipad 2 I Did
1. Restore to Defaults(from itunes) and then restore from backup.. No change internet still not working.
2. Reset all content and setting (from under general) and then restore form backup.. no change internet still not working.
3. Reset all content and setting (from under general) this time i did a new setup, used same Itunes account ID but did not restore anything. No Change internet still not working.
4. Reset all content and setting (from under general) this time i skiped the step to login with itunes account. The internet works now!!
5. On the Ipad i setup my Itune account, internet still working Went to apps store I got a message to download the Itune apps like fine iphone and now the internet is no longer working. Turn off and on the wifi and still no internet.
6. I killed the Apps Tring to download and loged out of itunes and reset the wifi and Internet is working now.
7.I loged back into Itunes on the Ipad. Internet is working, played video for 30min no problems surfed the internet. I go to the app store and tryed to download one App (Aplants VRs Zombies HD) it downloaded less than 20% and locked up and the internet stopped working.
8. I Killed the download for the app, Killed the Task running in memory for the App Store, and off and back on on the WIFI and the internet started working.
As long as i dont do a restore from backup and dont download anything from Itunes, internet works.
So what now what?
So I called Apple support.. No fix yet.. Current Idea is my Itunes account does not like IOS6.
I tested my Itunes account on a IOS5 Device and it works ok. Login to Itunes and download anything from the Device it locks up my internet.
But i can download apps from Itunes on the computer and sync the apps over...
Recap Same problem on three Devices all using same Itunes account.
If i have time i may setup a new account just to see if a new account will fix the problem.
Ok Tested with new Itunes account on device and download apps ok and internet has no problem on WIFI..
So Something wrong with my ITune's account and IOS6
Loged off with test Itunes account and back with my account and same problem Appstore downloads lockup the internet on WIFI. (donloading only one app at a time for people that are thinking i am over loading the download.)
I'm very surprised that Apple didn't think of this, but after reading all of the detailed and thorough documentation of steps already taken, it was very obvious to me what the next step should have been.
Change your password. If there's a change in ios6 encryption alogorithm or method of transmission when sending your itunes account information, there may be some "yet to be identified" hiccups with certain passwords. I've seen this before on other applications after a revision. Either it specifically doesn't like your password because of a unique combination of alpha-numeric characters plus symbols or something else on the back-end that will clear itself up after a password change.
Let me know if this fixes your issue.. I'll bet it does
This looks like it may have fixed the problem.
I changes my ITunes Password and tested it on the Ipad and it works.
WIFI works at the same time letting me download Apps.
I Also tested on my IPhone 4 and it it also is now working, Only my Wife phones needs to be checked now.
The old Password was "Xxxxxx11!" the new password is "Xxxxxx22!" Almost the same password and its working .
I have to agree sounds like a problem with the encryption alogorithm of the old password.
I am having this same issue, but it effects ANY iDevice on my network running iOS 6. Whenever I run a speed test, download a large file, or watch youtube videos, the internet stops working on the iDeivce but it is still connected to the WIFI. So is the only solution is to tell my friends that come over to change their password as well?