Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accepted a calendar invite on my iPhone. I need to delete the event from my phone.

I accepted a calendar invite on my iPhone. I need to delete the event from my phone. However, there does not seem to be a way to edit the event. The person who invited me deleted the invite; no success. Then, the invitee deleted the event. The event was deleted from their calendar, but remains on mine. How do I delete this event?

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 11:00 AM

2 replies

Apr 17, 2013 11:57 AM in response to TheJonesFamily

i'm bumping this back up because i've got the same problem, and the standard fix simply didn't work. i've gone to icloud.com and deleted the event in question. it does NOT show up on ANY of my calendars - icloud, three macs, and ipad - the only one it shows up on is my iphone. this thing has been plaguing me every thursday for two years now. please help!

I accepted a calendar invite on my iPhone. I need to delete the event from my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.