Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I delete everything from iCloud?

I would like to:

1. Delete everything from iCloud on my IPad.

2. Delete everything from iCloud on my iPhone.

3. Delete everything from iCloud itself.

4. Result I want: the only device to have things on it is my IPhone.

Is this possible and am I confusing you?

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 5:19 PM

To delete all data you are syncing with your iCloud account from your iPad, just go to Settings>iCloud and tap Delete Accout. When prompted, elect to not keep the data. To delete iCloud from your phone but keep the data on it, first go to Settings>iCloud and turn all synced data (calendar, contacts, etc.) to Off. When prompted, choose to keep the data on your iPhone. When everything is off, tap Delete Account. Your data will still be in your iCloud account but your are the only one who can access it.

If you really want to delete everything there you'll have to go to icloud.com on your computer, sign into your account, then delete the data. For example, open Contacts on icloud.com, click on a single contact, press control-A to select all contacts, press the Delete key. Do the same for your calendar (select an event, control-A, Delete), your email, any iWork documents, notes and reminders. Finally, to remove all photos from your photo stream, click on your name on icloud.com, click Advanced, click Reset Photo Stream.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2012 5:19 PM in response to Book16

To delete all data you are syncing with your iCloud account from your iPad, just go to Settings>iCloud and tap Delete Accout. When prompted, elect to not keep the data. To delete iCloud from your phone but keep the data on it, first go to Settings>iCloud and turn all synced data (calendar, contacts, etc.) to Off. When prompted, choose to keep the data on your iPhone. When everything is off, tap Delete Account. Your data will still be in your iCloud account but your are the only one who can access it.

If you really want to delete everything there you'll have to go to icloud.com on your computer, sign into your account, then delete the data. For example, open Contacts on icloud.com, click on a single contact, press control-A to select all contacts, press the Delete key. Do the same for your calendar (select an event, control-A, Delete), your email, any iWork documents, notes and reminders. Finally, to remove all photos from your photo stream, click on your name on icloud.com, click Advanced, click Reset Photo Stream.

Can I delete everything from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.