Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I remove or get round that fish bowl effect?

I'm doing a bit of noise reduction but unfortunatly in order to get the clip completly away from the hum I'm trying to remove I end up getting that fish bowl effect. Is there anyway to get around this effect or fix it up by useing another process? What I'm doing is sending it from FCP to soundtrack in order to get rid of this very bad hum which is successful to a point but then starts to sound like the talent is speaking under water. What is the most successful way of getting rid of this bad hum and then correcting it so that it sounds the best it can get?

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 12:32 AM

3 replies

Sep 26, 2012 1:00 AM in response to PatMan001

the other strange thing is that i've tried to create 2 sequences from a 2 hour clip in order to send over two different clips to soundtrack. the first one works fine but when isend the second sequence over to sound track it takes the whole 2 hour clip? it seems to be doing the noise reduction process o.k. but I'm half expecting it to crash because its so long. any ideas on how to avoid this.......????

how can I remove or get round that fish bowl effect?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.