1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 26, 2012 12:54 AM by clintonfrombirmingham
beccabrock Level 1 Level 1

the power adaptor has lost it's magnetism

  • clintonfrombirmingham Level 7 Level 7
    expertise.macosx
    Mac OS X

    The power adapter doesn't have an sort of magnetism... the magnet is on the MagSafe port itself. I've no idea how the port could have become demagnetized (if, in fact, that's the problem).

     

    A solution I'm always quick to offer - take your machine into your local Apple Store for diagnostics. You could have some bent pins, etc., that could be easily repaired.

     

    Clinton