Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting very few emails this morning even though I know some have been sent to me

My iCloud email seems to be 'down' this morning. How do I find out what is going on? Who can I contact?

I have even emailed myself this morning to see if things are coming through but they are not.

If the system is down somewhere shouldn't there be some kind of notice posted? It's not my phone because I have the same issue on my desktop and even when I go online the Mail section of iCloud.com isn't loading. I would appreciate some kind of notice so I can refer people to my other email address!!!

Thanks

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 8:44 AM

http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/systemstatus/

3 replies

I am getting very few emails this morning even though I know some have been sent to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.