Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

siri does not work

Apple:

I purchase 2 Iphone 5's on their release date of September 21st, one for myself and one for my wife. From the start, the Siri function has not worked on my Iphone, but works fine on my wife's. I spent several hours on the phone with your technical support line on Saturday Sept 22 trying everything from checking the settings to doing a complete restore to "out of box" conditions with a fresh load of the operating system and firmware. After having exhausted every possibility over the phone, your support team made and appointment for me at the "genius bar" of an Apple store of a mall 30 minutes from my home. 30 minutes after my scheduled appointment, a lady from the genius bar took my phone into the back room and came back with it 5 minutes later and told me that the phone was fine. She was "told to tell me that there was a server problem for Siri" and it would start working eventually. I realized that this was complete nonsense, since Siri worked flawlessly on my wife's phone that was obviously working off of the same server but gave her the benefit of the doubt. It is now Sept 26th and Siri has never worked. My question is, how many days, weeks or months do I have to wait until Apple admits that I have a defective phone and replaces it? Also, what type of compensation am I going to receive for all of the hours and gasoline that I have invested in your defective product and run around?

Rick Rewerts

rrewerts@gmail.com

iPhone 5, iOS 6, Trendnet camera's mjpeg video forma

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 6:59 AM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2012 7:02 AM in response to DudeRick

Welcome to the forums, DudeRick.

Please re-read the Terms of Use that YOU agreed to by signing up to post here.

If you re-read them, you'll realize that we're users here. Just like you. We're not Apple. Addressing your post to Apple like you have, just makes you look foolish.

Feedback to Apple goes here: http://www.apple.com/feedback

If you have a technical support issue, please state it clearly and concisely. A long-winded post like yours will likely just get passed over. Too long to read. People don't want to waste their time. Included with you concise post, please include any troubleshooting steps you've already taken, and the results of those steps. In no time you'll hopefully find and answer to your support issue.

Again, welcome to the forums!

Best,

GDG

siri does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.