Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

REGUS Office WiFi issue with Air Printer, help?

Tying to print to brand new AirPrinter, Epson WorkDorce Pro over REGUS WiFi... Anyone had experience doing this? Connection is good according to printer, but brand new iPad cannot locate it. Help?

iPad 2

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 4:04 PM

Assuming that AirPrint is enabled on the printer, it's not something you're doing.

Most likely, the WiFi network is blocking broadcast & multicast DNS.

Regus' networking engineers will need to edit the WiFi network configuration to allow AirPrint.

They can consult with their wireless vendor (Cisco, Aruba, Aerohive) on how to accomplish this.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2012 4:04 PM in response to JackieBlue61

Assuming that AirPrint is enabled on the printer, it's not something you're doing.

Most likely, the WiFi network is blocking broadcast & multicast DNS.

Regus' networking engineers will need to edit the WiFi network configuration to allow AirPrint.

They can consult with their wireless vendor (Cisco, Aruba, Aerohive) on how to accomplish this.

Sep 26, 2012 5:29 PM in response to chrisdrosos

Thank you! The question is, will they do that... According to mgr it's because of needing a password to log in, but I thought I saw a password option when setting up the printer. Mgr also instructed me that I would need to get a router to enable the printer, but it seems to me that customers would be better served if they did reconfigure the WiFi. I know that printer is picking up the WiFi as I did a test page and it said all signals were strong. I will see if they can get with their wireless vendor!

Thanks again for your input!!

REGUS Office WiFi issue with Air Printer, help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.