Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Upgraded software to Ios6.

Thank you! I got my sounds with your help. The strange thing is that with this new version Ios6 I can not do both at the same time as hear the sound and make my screen to turn. I can do only one thing- hear the sound and the screen does not rotate, or the screen rotates but no sound hears. With previous version both worked - the screen rotated, and the sound was OK. I've bought movies for my iPad2 on YouTube format. Unfortunately, I can´t open them and the message appears "Embedding DISABLED BY REQUEST. Wach on youtube. " I bought YouPad, Best of YouTube 4.1 and YouTube offered by app stores.. Unfortunately, nothing helps. They work separately but my movies does not open. The icon shape of a TV what was there with earlier version is gone and unfortunately, nothing replaces it. Or maybe it is in some place that I have not discovered yet!

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 11:34 AM

vahesoo19 wrote:

The strange thing is that with this new version Ios6 I can not do both at the same time as hear the sound and make my screen to turn. I can do only one thing- hear the sound and the screen does not rotate, or the screen rotates but no sound hears

iPad: Understanding the side switch

1 reply

I have Upgraded software to Ios6.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.