Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing by Outlook after 3.4 Update No Longer Working...?

Since the 3.4 update I can no longer email photos via Outlook as I used to be able to.

Clicking the email button starts Outlook and then nothing esle.

This happened before but using a method posted on here by a more experinced user had solved the problem.

After the update all scripts in Aperture reverted back to their original and applying the aforementioned fix does not work any longer.

Does anyone have an ideas on a fix?

Aperture 3

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 12:27 PM

4 replies

Oct 23, 2012 3:29 PM in response to tazulrey

Does anyone know if Automator can be used as an alternative to gettign photos to outlook?

I tried using Mac Mail and heres my problem...

The photos appear as 'inline' images in the main body of the email, not as standard attachments. I send photos of my twins to my folks and they are not that savvy to try and download the image first and then open it up. And to be honest thats a pain in the butt!

I found a webpage that directed me to add a line via terminal that stopped Mail doing that, and placed tradtional attachment icons in the mail but the recipent jist gets thumb nails of the photo that I then have to explain how to right clik on it, download it, open it and so on....

This is so ridiculous of Apple.

Sharing by Outlook after 3.4 Update No Longer Working...?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.