Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Browser

When the Safari can be integrated in the iOS for Apple TV?

Or there is any way to install a internet browser on Apple TV to view movies in the general websites?

Apple TV, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 6:47 PM

4 replies

Sep 27, 2012 11:15 PM in response to ddkilzer

This is not a solution. Some web video does not support my iPhone, but suppport Apple TV. (I do not have iPad).

And each device has its own task. Two devices for one purpose is redundant and not economic.

By the way, why my iPhone can only receive the replies but I can not reply it? Actually, I can not send out any email from iPhone using my @mac.com or @me.com account.

Aug 4, 2016 1:24 AM in response to songzhiwei

HOW long?? This is crazy. I have bought tv apps for Apple TV because I only have basic cable I can't get WOW to activate them. Why does Apple TV have a minimum of devices I have 2 Apple TV, 2 IPhones, 2 Apple mini pads, 1 IPod why is this limit of devices when you buy them . Each year I spend thousands on Apple proucts lone this needs to be changed. If consumers are willing to change everything to Apple products the this limit needs to be lifted or me and so many other consumers will change to droids and window and you will have a signi loss of revenue

Apple TV Browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.