Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you rewind the new ear pods back onto the case?

I know this is a pretty lame questions, guess I should have paid more attention when I took them off the case........

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 8:59 AM

Start by placing the EarPods in their holders (make sure you get them the right way around) and start to wind the cable around the box in an anti-clockwise direction. When you get to the switch, place the left-hand-side cable (the one without the switch) through the central groove followed by the switch. Continue to wind the cable around the box until the plug comes to rest on the right side. Clip the cover on - it fits any way round.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2012 8:59 AM in response to bfloydii

Start by placing the EarPods in their holders (make sure you get them the right way around) and start to wind the cable around the box in an anti-clockwise direction. When you get to the switch, place the left-hand-side cable (the one without the switch) through the central groove followed by the switch. Continue to wind the cable around the box until the plug comes to rest on the right side. Clip the cover on - it fits any way round.

How do you rewind the new ear pods back onto the case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.