Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 6 issues

Millions of people suffering from problems in IOS 6 and thats not good for u apple please give us IOS 6.0.1 as soon as possible

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 12:16 PM

8 replies

Sep 27, 2012 12:43 PM in response to Dina1987

All iPhones will switch from WiFi to cellular data when in standby and not connected to power. They always have. That is by design.

If it didn't do that, your standby battery life would be incredibly short. Maintaining an active WiFi connection draws a lot of power. Much more than a cellular connection.

If you're not getting notifications, it sounds like you have a problem with your cellular data service. you you subscribe to a data plan?

Sep 27, 2012 4:49 PM in response to Dina1987

The bad news that the connection of iphone 5to wifi is very bad. You go to any airport or any Starbucks store, I have a hard time to connect to their wifi until I reboot my phone and in some of the airports when I connect to wifi , it kills the connection to the carrier network and I am not on standby.

IOS6 is not doing a good job with wifi and BT. Please give us the new update that have the fixes to these issues. We purchased the most expensive phone in the market with very poor quality. I didn't buy Samsung galaxy S3 because I hoped iPhone 5 is better but apple proved me wrong with the introduction of this poor product..

Give us the fix as right now I am recommending all my friend not to buy iPhone 5 because it has many issues.

IOS 6 issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.