Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow Tint or Light Sephia effect on iPhone5 screen ?

I got my iPhone5 pretty happy with everything except I have noticed that White is not really white on the screen but more like Light sepia

Comparing to my old iPhone 4 is crispy white best to compare if you open Mail App.

Went to Apple store on Tuesday and tried to explain to employee what happened and why I am not happy the compared with display models and they were the same pretty much.

This did not seem to be an issue they swapped my phone with litlle hassitation for new one at the store. It seem OK at first and all the displays models had similar brightness tone to mine

Once got home I compared to 4 and is was the same yellow haze over white screen. (Light Sephia)

I saw some discussion suggesting that this is a some kind of glue that needs to be cured this does not make much sense why glue would have affect on screen warmth.

The resolution I got new phone that has the same issue or there is no issue it has to be that way for some reason…..

Apple NOT like Apple at all. 😕

I love Apple but we must fix this so the Android Comunity will not laugh

White should be white not Sepia like

Yellow should be Yellow and Black should be Black, at least in my book

Apple should ad at least relase calibration ( temperature ) in a form of Software Update next to the Brightness slider just like TV. 🙂

to fix this took me another 2 hour to restore and have same resolution + 20 mile drive gas and mine time

Still a big Apple FAN 😁

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 12:30 PM

There are no replies.

Yellow Tint or Light Sephia effect on iPhone5 screen ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.