Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i sync my public folders in exchange

How do i synce my public folders that are in Exchange with my iphone?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2014 11:02 PM

There is another option available. Here is a blog posting about an enterprise software product that will sync a public folder to multiple exchange mailboxes.

The public folder contacts can be pushed to the main contact folder, or a subfolder. In either case, the contacts will then sync to the iPhone using Exchange Server ActiveSync.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2014 11:02 PM in response to Stevem508

There is another option available. Here is a blog posting about an enterprise software product that will sync a public folder to multiple exchange mailboxes.

The public folder contacts can be pushed to the main contact folder, or a subfolder. In either case, the contacts will then sync to the iPhone using Exchange Server ActiveSync.

Nov 14, 2012 12:02 AM in response to Stevem508

Well it is possible, but you will need to ask your server admin for help. A sort of workaround I would call it. There's an app that is installed on the server side. It syncs up specified public folders with users' mailboxes. Then, after the public data is pushed to a private folder, you can easily view it on an iPhone by means of Exchange Active Sync. See this:

http://www.codetwo.com/exchange-folder-sync/

Hope this helps.

how do i sync my public folders in exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.