Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHEN PLUGED IN TO COMPUTER NOTE SAYS, IPOD CANNOT BE RECOGNIZED AT THIS TIME, MESSAGE ON SCREEN SAYS USE ITUNES TO RESTORE, UNABLE TO DO EITHER, AM I ANOTHER VICTIM OF APPLES UPDATES TO MAKE US BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT OF THEIR ?

WHEN PLUGED IN TO COMPUTER NOTE SAYS, IPOD CANNOT BE RECOGNIZED AT THIS TIME, MESSAGE ON SCREEN SAYS USE ITUNES TO RESTORE, UNABLE TO DO EITHER, AM I ANOTHER VICTIM OF APPLES UPDATES TO MAKE US BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT OF THEIR ?

iPod nano

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 3:18 PM

1 reply

Sep 27, 2012 3:23 PM in response to Anyshore

Please stop shouting at us, this is a user-to-user technical support site and shouting at us and issuing conspiratorial rants won't accomplish anything.

What type of computer did you connect to and what type of Operating System?

Laptop or Desktop?

Which USB port did you connect to?

What other USB devices are connected to this computer?

Which Nano do you have?

Have you connected to this computer before?

What version of iTunes are you using?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.