Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watched netflix episodes are not updated

I updated my ATV the other day. Since then I have noticed that Netflix does not update the watched episodes of TV shows. In case you did know, before the update, ATV would place the selection box right after the last watched episode. It now keeps showing the episode watched just before the update, regardless of how many other episodes have been watched since then.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Thanks,

Mustafa.

AppleTV 2

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 9:41 PM

11 replies

Jan 29, 2013 12:45 AM in response to MustafaCa

I just realised I was chasing the wrong person on this complaining to Netflix, as Apple supply the software and have a formal bug reporting website http://bugreport.apple.com you have to register as a developer but it's free to do that as far as I remember, only App Store developers have to pay.

I don't think I can comment further due to the non disclosure agreement, but please also report to Apple to get this fixed. As said it still isn't fixed in the new 5.2 release yesterday.

I can't see my original post but basically if you watch a whole episode Netflix doesn't sync the viewed position so if you check your history online it says 0 mins viewed, hence why it doesn't move to the next episode. Watch 5 minutes and stop and it does sync the viewing position.

Issue with this is don't think it had been formally raised with Apple to fix.

Bug introduced in 5.1 update.

watched netflix episodes are not updated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.