Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I Print Webpages from Safari on the PC?

From Safari for the PC - I cannot print documents from web pages! When sending pages to the printer NONE of main contents of the page actually print - the printer returns a blank page. Yet, if I try this using a Windows Explorer, there are absolutely no issues - all pages sent to printer print in full...nothing is ever left blank on the page and even formatting and placement of images is relatively exact as per the page view in the browser almost 95% of the time.

When trying to save my documents as PDF from Safari I get the same issues and on some occasions instead of the whole being mostly blank in the Adobe Reader the formatting is so poor that the page is not even usable for printing.

Why can't Safari print Web Pages WYSIWYG just like Internet Explorer does on the PC?? Its 2012 Apple....what gives?.....all this time and we still can’t print Web Pages flawlessly yet IE is a breeze.....my goal is to use the same Browser on my MAC as I do at work on my PC. What is the resolve for this issue and why does there need to be one....Safari should just "simply work"!

Safari Web Browser (PC)-OTHER, Windows XP

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 5:35 AM

There are no replies.

Why can't I Print Webpages from Safari on the PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.