Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Privacy settings to allow foto upload to iPad Facebook app

I tried to upload a foto fromi pad to Facebook app. I was asked if Facebook could access my FOTOS and I declined. Now I can't upload FOTOS. How do I change my privacy settings to allow foto upload?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 7:47 AM

16 replies

Dec 12, 2012 10:26 AM in response to Danio00

If the app that you are using wants access to your photos then it should request access (has it done so ?), and whether you then accept or decline, it should (or it has with mine) appear imediately in Settings > Privacy > Photos - if you are already in that screen then have you tried, for example, going to Settings > General and then back into it and seeing if it appears/

Dec 12, 2012 10:41 AM in response to Danio00

I've just downloaded the app, and when I opened it and clicked on 'iPad Photos' in it I got a popup asking permission to access my photos - going back into Settings > Privacy > Photos and Cooliris was one of the apps listed. You don't have Settings > General > Restrictions > Photos (it's in the Privacy section) set to 'Don't Allow Changes' ?

Dec 12, 2012 10:48 AM in response to Danio00

If you can't remember the restrictions code then was it on the iPad when you last backed up ? If not then you can restore to that backup and it should be removed. If it was on the iPad when you last backed up then the only way to remove it is to reset the iPad back to factory defaults and you can then re-sync your content back to the iPad - you won't be able to restore to the backup as that will keep the code in place.

Changing Privacy settings to allow foto upload to iPad Facebook app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.