Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bug: podcast app plays after every call

Podcasts has a fatal flaw for me. It starts playing after every call. I'm not talking about when I was listening to a podcast, the call interrupts it, then the podcast resumes later. I'm talking about the phone is in my pocket, I'm not listening to anything, I get a call and either answer it or ignore it, and then the podcast app starts playing over the loudspeaker once the call ends/is rejected. It doesn't even matter than I have the volume set to 0% and the ring/silent switch set to silent, this still happens.

This is a bug that could get me fired if the wrong person walks by when this happens at work, if they think I'm listening to entertainment instead of helping customers that's it for me.

Yes, I can go to the app tray and make sure the app is closed whenever I'm not using it - the solution I'm using for now - but this is a completely unacceptable bug.

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 8:49 AM

13 replies

bug: podcast app plays after every call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.