4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2012 10:04 AM by Hamper
Hamper Level 1 (0 points)

I noticed a "British-PC" option under Languages & Text: Input Sources, please don't don't confirm my worst suspicions that this a watered down version of the British language as the official British dictionary is already missing vital words for the right occasion as it is.


Anybody know what it's for? PC users perhaps?

MacBook (13-inch Late 2007), Mac OS X (10.7.3), 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM