Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I know my passcode but someone tried to access my phone and entered it untill the phone is now disabled, how can i get back to the passcode enter screen since I do know the true passcode+

Can anyone help me to get into my phone, I forgot my lockscreen pass and finally remembered it after it locked me out saying:

"iphone Disabled, Connect to Itunes" but when i connect it says it needs me to unlock the screen. I know the passcode, it just won't give me the oppurtunity to type it in anymore. Argggghhh. Nothing seems to work. I also do not want to really upgrade to ios6 yet. hopefully someone can help, please???

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 2:57 PM

1 reply

I know my passcode but someone tried to access my phone and entered it untill the phone is now disabled, how can i get back to the passcode enter screen since I do know the true passcode+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.