1860 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2014 8:33 AM by swelling
Ok so i updated to ios 6 and vibrate stopped working!!
Hes what i did .
1) downloaded the app ( ibrate )
2) start ibrate on fastest setting ( tap screen 3 times )
3) listened at headphone jack point for ticking
4) if ticking slightly tap around the headphone jack ( like you tap a beer can before opening
5) vibrate starts to work
6) leave ibrate on for five minutes to loosen motor
7) hopefully this should save an expensive trip to apple
8) i had to tap mine for about a minute before motor released itself
Hope this helps someone x