Till now my problem not fix yet, I contact apple and they advice me to contact Sprint in US. I contact Sprint but they dont help people who are not their user.
Such a huge problem and happen anywhere, but no one from Apple care and try to help us here, in this Apple Support Communities which is part of their official website.
Unbelieveable they keep let everyone post 'help link' which is need money to do. Do they work together to make some more money?
Apple? They DONT CARE!
I have same problem with my iphone. When you can solve our problem, pls Apple.
I sent an email to email@example.com and got the reply saing:
"Dear Apple Customer,
Thanks for writing to Apple. We're interested in your comments and feedback, but we don't read or respond to email sent to this address.
Which email address of Apple i can submit my case.
I can't call to Apple services because my English not good.
I have to use google translate to write an email, pls help me.
I bought iphone 5 unlocked from sprint and now i am in india i can use all features except SMS , i am not able to send sms it says deliverd i also contacted apple at their mail but i didnot get any solution
I also talked to sprint they told me to restore my phone with my original sprint sim in it so i did but my sprint sim is out of service or no service so can't activate my iphone
SMS is the problem head ache for me
When i put my sprint sim in iphone my carrier shows 13.1 and when i put back my local sim it shows carrier 13
So please help me out try solving SMS problem
Please solve my problem too i have iphone 5 from sprint but my sprint sim is out of service or no service
And the solution you provided will work but as my sprint sim is out of service so how can I activate iphone after the restore
Please help me i have mailed alot to apple but no reply from them
I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!! DO EXACTLY LIKE THIS
- Update your Sprint iphone 5 to ios 6.0.2
- Power on your iphone 5 and connect it to itunes.
- Go to Summary at itunes and press "SHIFT" key and click on "UPDATE"
- Remember you DON'T have to click on "RESTORE" while "SHIFT" key is pressed.
- ONLY click on "UPDATE" while "Shift" key is pressed.
- Now itunes will ask for ios file you want to update the iphone 5 to.
- Select "iPhone5,2_6.1_10B5126b_Restore.ipsw". This is the ios 6.1 BETA 4 for Sprint iphone 5(A1429)
- Let the itunes finish the update.
- After the update, the phone will reboot and homescreen will show up.
- It WONT ask for activation of iphone 5 and WILL NOT display the message that device cant be activated as its not associated with Developer Account.
- Just insert the local GSM simcard of your country. I think you are an Indian like myself and any Airtel, Idea, Vodafone....etc will do.
- Try sending SMS/TEXT from your iphone 5 and VOILA!!! ITS DONE.
Let me know your experience.
No matter your ios our sms fix will remote solve 100 % this issue, will also fix facetime, imessage and mms.
here is the link for our solution for this issue is 100% effective, requirements sprint nano simcard and phone must be good (clean) esn.
This is a community where everyone comes and meet to help each other in finding the solution to a problem.
DON'T USE THIS PLACE TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS. YOU ARE TRYING TO DISH OUT $$$ FROM EVERYONE HERE THUS SHOWING YOUR ULTERIOR MOTIVE.
IF YOU ARE REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT HELPING THE PEOPLE OUT HERE, WHY DON'T YOU FIX THEIR PROBLEMS FREE OF CHARGE...
Everyone, DON'T pay anything to anybody, just follow my instructions and everything will be sorted.
Please go through the steps EXACTLY as I have mentioned.
This is what you are doing wrong :
Once your iphone 5 is on ios 6.0.2, you need to press "SHIFT" key and click on "UPDATE" and NOT on restore.
As you do that itunes will UPDATE your iphone 5 to ios 6.1 BETA 4 and you will NOT see the screen where it says cant be done because its not a developer account.
DONT RESTORE JUST UPDATE after making sure that your phone is on ios 6.0,2
No, you don't need the developer account. Remember the trick.....After making sure that your iphone 5 is on ios 6.0.2 . You have to click on "UPDATE" while keeping "SHIFT" key pressed and NOT "RESTORE" DON'T CLICK ON "RESTORE iPHONE"
Let me know. In case you need any more help, contact me at my email.