Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no activity on my iCloud account, even though I am signed in on both my Mac and iPad:

I am sure that there is a problem to my iCloud account. There is no synchronisation between my Mac and IPad. Although I have several items ticked in the preferences box for iCloud, there is no sign that anything actually happens - calendars do not synchronise, there is no photo stream, there are no documents. When i go to iCloud online, the calendar has nothing in it, even though synchronisation is turned on, so nothing transfers to iCloud or to my iPad, even though iTunes tells me they are set to synch through iCloud. It is almost as if each machine is signed into a different icloud accounts!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 6:57 AM

2 replies

Sep 29, 2012 7:02 AM in response to simonfromleighton buzzard

Have you been through Apple's Troubleshooting Tips?

Your signature states your Mac is running OS X 10.6.8 - presumably this is wrong, as you need OS X 10.7.4 or later at least to use iCloud on your Mac.

There is no activity on my iCloud account, even though I am signed in on both my Mac and iPad:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.