29791 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2014 7:19 PM by lasleym
This how to make ring tones for your iPhone:
- Choose the desire song from you library
- Do secondary click to your song
- Click "Get Info"
- Go to Options tab
- Set Start Time and Stop Time, some iOS only allowed 30 sec length for one ringtones, then click OK
- Do secondary click to your selected song
- Clik "Create AAC Version", new song from your selected will added to your library (short one)
- Do secondary click to your short one (new song)
- Click "Show in Finder"
- Rename file *.m4a to *.m4r, click "use *.m4r"
- Drag the file to library, for the first time it would automatically add your library with new folder "Tones" under Apps folder
- Open the ring tones in the Tones folder of your library than drag it to your iPhone. And your iPhone also would be automatically added "Tones" folder.
- Last but not least, set the ring tone in your iPhone under the "Setting-Sound"
- Have a nice try and great Ringtones