This how to make ring tones for your iPhone:
- Choose the desire song from you library
- Do secondary click to your song
- Click "Get Info"
- Go to Options tab
- Set Start Time and Stop Time, some iOS only allowed 30 sec length for one ringtones, then click OK
- Do secondary click to your selected song
- Clik "Create AAC Version", new song from your selected will added to your library (short one)
- Do secondary click to your short one (new song)
- Click "Show in Finder"
- Rename file *.m4a to *.m4r, click "use *.m4r"
- Drag the file to library, for the first time it would automatically add your library with new folder "Tones" under Apps folder
- Open the ring tones in the Tones folder of your library than drag it to your iPhone. And your iPhone also would be automatically added "Tones" folder.
- Last but not least, set the ring tone in your iPhone under the "Setting-Sound"
- Have a nice try and great Ringtones
So all the ringtones from my original iphone 6 were in a file on my computer. I dragged them to my new iphone 6 (a replacement due to damage to phone #1) and they are in my music in a playlist called ringtones. how do I get them to sounds?
everytime they update iTunes, they make it more difficult. I followed all the original instructions...but alas, nothing...and why is one list called tone and another ringtones...how do I get songs in to the Tones playlist. the one song that was in there, plays as a ringtone. help. I'm tired and disgusted. I used ringmaker originally to get these all set up.. now I just want to use them.
I would even buy some tones, but the store only has new songs and my tones are classics.