Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to upload photos from iCloud or my computer (Window Vista) to iPod Touch

The last time I looked for the information about "I was unable to upload photos from My Photo Stream in my computer with iCloud to my iPod Touch 4g" in google and found one, was 3 or 4 months ago. Now, I do regret that I didnt save or bookmark that information for future. Now, I am sick and tired looking for information about using My Photo Stream from my computer in iCloud to Upload photos to iPod touch and could not find it anywhere. I did once and work ONLY ONCE but DID NOT WORK AFTER THAT. I'm using Window Vista and iPod Touch 4G with IOS 6. I had some photos inside Upload in My Photo Stream from my computer and wont upload to my iPod Touch.

My question is Why am I NOT able to upload my photos from iCloud (Window Vista) to iPod Touch for the fourth times in two years? I tried to sync it but DID NOTHING. Am I missing something? Why isn't Upload photos to iPod touch working after first upload photos? I need some information please. Some help will appreciate.

Thank you,

Susan

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 9:57 AM

There are no replies.

Unable to upload photos from iCloud or my computer (Window Vista) to iPod Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.