Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Page will no longer publish new photos

I have an Photo Album with with 12 Photo Pages. Total number of photos in the Album is 364. My newest Page will no longer publish new photos. The Album and Photo Pages, up to now, have been working fine. Is this a case of where I need to break up the Album Page.

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1), Apple TV2, iPad, iPhone, Airport

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 11:33 AM

This might be obvious but did you think to change the setting for the max number of photos in the popup...

User uploaded file

8 replies

Sep 29, 2012 12:27 PM in response to Joe Gramm

The "empty cache" command is gone from the Safari dropdown but Option/Command/E still works and is in the develop menu.

A hard refresh (Shift/Command/R) has been missing for a long time - maybe V 4?

Safari is becoming more and more dumb with every update. I keep saying that its hardly worth testing in Safari since its a minority browser but does anybody listen?

Test your local version in Firefox and the one on the server in Chrome. See my last post in this discussion to see why you should use the error console now and again...

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4361444?tstart=0

Sep 29, 2012 2:39 PM in response to Roddy

I'll have to check the other browsers on Sunday. I'll be away from the computer until then. The reason I still check the site in Safari is I still use it as my primary browser. Hard to break old habits.

Being away from the computer is a good example of why it would be nice to have iWebs file in iCloud as with the iWork Apps.

Photo Page will no longer publish new photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.