884 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 5:39 PM by BAMedia
I'm reposting my response to a similar question here, slightly modified as you are using 10.7.5 and not 10.8.2, the latest OS.
- Within the iPhoto application, click on iPhoto in the menu bar
- Click on Preferences
- Within Preferences, click on Accounts
- Your Gmail account should be present. Click on Gmail under Accounts.
- Put in the proper information. Your full gmail address is your username (put this under Email address). Outgoing Mail Server is smtp.gmail.com Port is 465 Password is your password. Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) should be checked.
- Upon making these changes, click on the red "close" button in the top left corner of the pop-up window. Choose to Save Changes.
- Close iPhoto.
- Reopen iPhoto. You should now be able to share photos.