Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac book Pro keybord is auto typing

My Mac book Pro started to auto typing right after 1 year I bought it. For example, if I press key "u", it will type "ueueueueue....." all the time, it's the same for other key.

The interesting thing is, it works good in summer or when the computer is very hot, no problem. but auto typing most of the time otherwise. I'm sure it's NOT OS issue, because the keybord auto typing even when OS not started yet, and this issue both happen in Mac OS and Win7 on my Mac.

Besides, my mouse track pad stopped working 1 years after I bought it. Battery charging not charge the battery most of the time too ( fortunately, it supply power to computer). This is the worst laptop ever. Keybord not working, mouse track not working, battery charging not working, I have to use USB wiress mouse, wiress keybord, anytime, I need power plugin. I did this for a year. Why I need such a laptop, is it a laptop!

The worst thing is, all of these thing happen just 1 year after I bought it. When I call Apple's service, they just told me my repair service expired, they can't help me a thing. This is also the worst service I ever met. I swear I won't buy Apple's product anymore.

If anybody have the same issue, and know if anyway can fix it, please let me know. Thanks!

Mac Pro, Windows 7

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 9:28 PM

There are no replies.

My Mac book Pro keybord is auto typing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.