Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS6 and Battery Percentage

I updated to iOS6 on my iPhone 4S and aside from the quick battery life, my phone has encountered problems with charging. I have the battery percentage turned on, and upon charging, I noticed that it got stuck to 95% and then the battery icon indicated that it was already fully charged.

This has happened to me twice now. Is this a known bug in the new iOS6? Or is this most likely a hardware issue?

HELP! Thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6, iOS6 and Battery Percentage

Posted on Sep 29, 2012 11:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 12:04 AM

I'm using iPhone5 with iOS 6. It's not hardware problem. There are still all lot bugs to fix in iOS 6 e.g. Auto Brightness does not work, Battery indicator fails and slow Wifi performance. We have to wait untill apple releases new update.

Regards,

Rajiv

2 replies

iOS6 and Battery Percentage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.