Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone get ticketmaster to work in Passbook?

Just bought some tickets through ticketmaster and they show up in the ticketmaster app, but there is no option to add them to passbook... Anyone?

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 2:57 PM

I found this under the help section of Ticketmaster. This will explain your issue. Most likely your Venue isn't supporting Passbook feature as of yet. See below, this is from their help section.

"How do I use Passbook with Ticketmaster?

To put your tickets into Passbook you'll need iOS 6 (or later) and the latest version of the app. For venues that support Passbook, you will see the Passbook option by going to "Orders" and selecting your event."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2012 2:57 PM in response to jbkilluh

I found this under the help section of Ticketmaster. This will explain your issue. Most likely your Venue isn't supporting Passbook feature as of yet. See below, this is from their help section.

"How do I use Passbook with Ticketmaster?

To put your tickets into Passbook you'll need iOS 6 (or later) and the latest version of the app. For venues that support Passbook, you will see the Passbook option by going to "Orders" and selecting your event."

Anyone get ticketmaster to work in Passbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.