Skip navigation

iPhone 5 bluetooth and USB connection issues with 2012 Nissan Navara

2406 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2012 3:59 AM by jepb RSS
jepb Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 30, 2012 12:28 AM

- the device disconnects and works intermittently on BT audio, also the car controls lock up intermittently when using in USB mode for music. Bluetooth handsfree for telephone sometimes disconnects incomming call when I press the answer key, any ideas please, car booked into garage to check but I think it could be the phone, I am pairing it correctly, have checked with dealer, any similar issues or ideas??

iPhone 5, iOS 6
  • SWardy Calculating status...

Hi,

Have you sorted the bluetooth as I have just got a 2011 Navara and that too hangs up on my iPhone 5, when i try it with an iPhone 4 it is fine.

• SWardy Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Have you tried deleting the all the phones from the Sat Nav and deleting the Sat Nav from the phone and then re-connecting them, so far my phone seems ok and my wifes iPhone 5 worked ok when I connected it.

• jgrahamiii Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Note, I have an Infiniti G37x and have a similar problem.  Issue is only with incoming calls.  If same problem, call is NOT disconnected, but neither side can hear the other.  I found that if I use the car's controls to transfer the call to the handset and then back to the BT, it works if the other side has not given up by then.  You can also do this on phone, but dangerous. 

I called Apple and they advised me that they are aware of the problem. Occurs on Nissans and some other manufacturers with the iPhone 5.  A 4 works fine with iOS 5 and 6 (I tested).  They say they are working on it.... We can hope.

• Phnx_Z Calculating status...

I have the exact same problem as jgrahamiii on a 2010 Toyota Auris with TNS510 head unit.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon as I can no longer take business calls in the car.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.