Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS privacy and security issue

the iPhoto app "image capture" that opens when an iOS device is connected instantaneously displays all your photos on the screen for anyone around to see and I see this as a major breach of privacy and security I believe any iOS device with at least a psscode or at best ALL iOS devices should have the ability to enable "photo sync" in settings to prevent this from happening. anyone could steal an iPhone or other iDevice and if they connected it to a PC or mac could see all photos on the device with windows explorer on a PC or image capture on a mac it seems like apple is putting too much work into it's horrible mapping system that leads me to a place entire blocks from my destination to have even noticed this issue

iOS in it's entirety-OTHER, iOS 6, enormous privacy issue

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 2:36 AM

5 replies

Sep 30, 2012 2:49 AM in response to wjosten

that was not the only issue I stated anyone physically near you whether you are in public on a laptop, using a friends computer with your device unlocked, or just showing someone something on your PC in any case you can quite easily see any private or sensitive photos on the device forcing me to have to save them elsewhere in other sensitive places they may also be seen

iOS privacy and security issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.