Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing "Notes" between different users

Have tried to find this somewhere as im sure i can't be the only person wandering...

Am I able to "share" notes between myself and other people? Basically I would like both myself and my partner to be able to update the same note much as i can do with my imac and phone. Obviously we have different apple ID's

Thanks for any help!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6, Notes

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 9:03 AM

Notes can not be shared yet although Reminders can. If it works for you, you could create a new Reminder list to share. You will have to use a Mac's Reminders app to share it. First show the Side Bar by using the View Menu, then mouse over the List you wish to share to make the "Share" icon appear.

Other than that you may want to look into the 3rd party note apps such as Evernote which may offer this feature.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2012 9:03 AM in response to KingsleyTC

Notes can not be shared yet although Reminders can. If it works for you, you could create a new Reminder list to share. You will have to use a Mac's Reminders app to share it. First show the Side Bar by using the View Menu, then mouse over the List you wish to share to make the "Share" icon appear.

Other than that you may want to look into the 3rd party note apps such as Evernote which may offer this feature.

Syncing "Notes" between different users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.