On my iPad 3: (hopefully similar to IOS on your iPad)
To create a new PhotoStream or add to the stream:
- open the "Photos" app
- select an album or the camera roll or photo stream
- go to edit
- In the "Edit" panel select multiple photos by tabbing them
- click "Share"
- Select "Photo Stream" > New Photo Stream, or select an existing stream to add to.
- Enter the settings for a new stream, press "next"
To edit the settings of a Photo Steam,
- go to the "Photo Stream" tab,
- when all streams ar displayed, click "Edit"
- tab one stream, until the "Edit Photo Stream" panel appears.
- Change the subscribers
- Click "Done".
I cannot help with the iPhone, sorry.
Ahhh....thank you. I see how to get that edit panel to come up now in Photos on the iPad. Very poor interface because you have no idea that option is there. In edit mode, it appears your only option is to delete the photo stream. It's much more straight forward in the iPhone Photos app.
Does any of this same functionality exist in iPhoto? So far it only seems like you can view a photo stream in iPhoto, not create or manage one.