Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I claim the reimburse of my money? Newsstand.

I have bought the July/August issue of "LawPractice" Magazine at the Newsstand in the App Store from my iPad (3rd. generation - wi fi) in U$ 4.99. It does not work. I´ve tried to download the magazine several times and the only thing I read is "this page is not currently available". Also I have obtained my purchase receipt (sent by iTunes to my e mail), but when I click in the post a problem icon, it appears "page not found" in apples web page, so I can not post my claim. How can I obtain the reimburse of my money?? With that price I believe I can pay two susbcriptios to other magazines that will work and even buy more than three apps from the store.

Time Capsule-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 3:08 PM

You can contact Apple using the email form here > Apple - Support - iTunes Store - Contact Us

And definitely contact the app developer here > http://www.texterity.com/service

iTunes Store: About In-App Purchases

iTunes Store: Purchasing and managing auto-renewing subscriptions

2 replies

How can I claim the reimburse of my money? Newsstand.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.