Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is iPhoto Library on apple tv?

So I have the latest Apple TV, and the latest high speed iMac. I just set up the apple TV. I first started playing with the apple TV and when I went to the "Computers" icon, it loaded my iTunes music libraries and my iPhoto libraries.

When I updated the appleTV about 10 minutes after first playing with it, the iPhoto library is nowhere to be found. The only way that I can look at my iPhoto library is to mirror my iMac. Which is in a different room. Kinda a pain in the butt becuase I have to use the slideshow feature which I don't really like. (My Macbook is mid 2009 and not compatible with mirroring).

Yes, I have the "Choose Photos to Share" setting in iTunes set to where it needs to be.

There's got to be a way to access the photo library with the appleTV where I can scroll through the photos with the remote.

Please Help!! This was the main reason I bought the apple TV!

AppleTV 2, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), This is the 3rd generation appleTV

Posted on Sep 30, 2012 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 6:52 AM

UPDATE:

Talked with apple support...I kinda feel like an idiot. I turned home sharing off, then back on on my iMac, now its working fine. Can't believe I forgot to do that before posting this and calling support.

1 reply

Where is iPhoto Library on apple tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.