13 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2012 6:50 AM by Onyon
Onyon Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Dear apple if you cannot find any fix for all the bugs that IOS 6 have. please atleast give us a chance to restore or downgrade to iso 5.1.1 remove youtube and google map if you want atleast we can use our ipad for internet and apps!

this upgrade cause me too much stress... my ipad is useless right now..

please be kind to your customers dont leave us hanging here...

iPad 2, iOS 6
  • Allan Jones Level 7 Level 7 (32,080 points)

Everyone here is an end-user like you. Apple employees to not patrol hear.

This is the best way to get your concerns to an Apple employee:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

• Onyon Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

thank you mr jones for pointing me to the right direction..

i have 1 more question to all users here...

why this support discussions section exist on apple website and apple employees not monitoring it and not answering customers questions?

oh i see.. another useless product of apple.... nice...

sorry about my posts i am really frustrated... argggh

• bobwild Level 4 Level 4 (1,575 points)

Apple provides this discussion forum for the users to help each other. They do not get involved. It is what they chose to do.

For example there are millions of iPads out there with IOS6 installed. If you are having problems with your iPad and IOS6, describe the problems and what you have attempted to resolve them. Some of the users not having problems with their iPad and IOS6 will attempt to assist you to resolve your problems. This happens every day on these discussions. If it turns out they cannot they will direct you to Apple support as Mr. Jones has done. This also happens here every day.

• Allan Jones Level 7 Level 7 (32,080 points)

i have 1 more question to all users here...why this support discussions section exist on apple website and apple employees not monitoring it and not answering customers questions?

You're again asking end-users something only Apple can know. The end users here  are quite good--sometimes better than too-young Apple "geniuses" at usage and technical questions, but you want t talk about policy. This is not the place.

i am using iPad2 2,4 Wifi Only

my problems

- No wifi - Greyed out switch

- Bluetooth switch is working but not detecting any device

- Fast battery discharge on standby mode (not in use)

- it gets really hot

i did not experience any of these on IOS 5.1.1

nightmare begins after upgrading to IOS 6

i tried all the solutions here. reset, restart, clear, delete, reboot, restore.. No luck...

• Demo Level 10 Level 10 (81,920 points)

It appears as though you have certainly done all that you can so to this point. Apple does provide assistance via appointments at an Apple Store Genius Bar. If you live near an Apple Store, I suggest that you call the store, make an appointment and have the iPad evaluated.

If you don't live near an Apple Store and the iPad is still under warranty, contact Apple for help.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HE57

i live here in the philippines theres no official apple store i bought my ipad in appliance store

• Demo Level 10 Level 10 (81,920 points)

Onyon wrote:

i tried all the solutions here. reset, restart, clear, delete, reboot, restore.. No luck...

Based on this information, I wouldn't know what else to suggest to you and I don't think anyone else here would have anything more to suggest. So one way or another, I think that Apple is your last resort. 

Was there not a phone number on that list that can connect you to Apple Support?

• Frari Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Connect your iPad to your computer then

Go to your iPad settings in the computer

Then choose Restore

This will restore your iPad to its Orginal factory Sittengs

And may change the iOS

• deggie Level 8 Level 8 (48,655 points)

No, that will not change the OS.

• deggie Level 8 Level 8 (48,655 points)

When you say you Restored, did you restore from backup or as a new device?

• JimHdk Level 7 Level 7 (26,145 points)

Philippines     1-800-1441-0234     www.apple.com/ph/support/

i tried both. first restore then no luck after that i also tried as new device still no change.