Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is carrier locked with telenor sweden and telenor is ready to unlock but payment must be paid through swedish credit card , that i dont have so what i can do to unlock , i m ready to pay for carrier unlock what can i do?

My phone is carrier locked with telenor sweden and telenor is ready to unlock but payment must be paid through swedish credit card , that i dont have so what i can do to unlock , i m ready to pay for carrier unlock what can i do? I had a conversation through mail to telnor support , i got reply that only swedish credit card, no abroad credit card.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1, firmware 2.0.12

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 3:59 AM

7 replies

My phone is carrier locked with telenor sweden and telenor is ready to unlock but payment must be paid through swedish credit card , that i dont have so what i can do to unlock , i m ready to pay for carrier unlock what can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.