Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Classic audiobook trouble

Ok, so in an effort to separate my books from my music I have spent weeks (I have a lot of audiobooks) combining my multiple track books into one file for each book. So now, they show up in the audiobooks section of my ipod in alphabetical order by album title (book title at this point). I started listening to one book, and noticed when it finished that it automatically began the next book in alphabetical sequence. Why would it do that?

And, problem number 2. I have one book that has a bookmark of some sort in it and the ipod will not let me fast forward past that point. I can play past that point, but not fast forward. Everytime I let off the fast forward button it automatically goes back to that bookmark spot. I don't SEE anything a bookmark, but something is there that prevents fast forward.

Any ideas?

Ipod Classic 80G

Windows 7

Itunes 10.6.3.25

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 8:04 AM

There are no replies.

Ipod Classic audiobook trouble

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.