Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie cannot find vidoes in iPhoto since iOS6 update. It doesn't recognize any videos and all were taken with iPad camera.

I recently updated my iPad to iOS 6. It also updated many of my apps including iMovie. After the update when I opened iMovie, I got an error message saying videos in the project couldn't be located. It then asks if I would like to search for them, which I click yes and then I just get a message that an error occurred. I have even tried to add new videos to this project or a new project and it won't recognize any videos on my iPad, or pictures for that matter. It does find music. All the pictures and videos on my iPad were taken with the iPad camera, no other camera or app.

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 4:00 PM

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4339925?tstart=30

1 reply

iMovie cannot find vidoes in iPhoto since iOS6 update. It doesn't recognize any videos and all were taken with iPad camera.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.