Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have more than one apple id by mistake. This makes it almost impossible to update all of my aps since some I have used both along the way. Now, I just bought a new Iphone 5. how can I consolidate everything? Help?

have more than one apple id by mistake. This makes it almost impossible to update all of my aps since some I have used both along the way. Now, I just bought a new Iphone 5. how can I consolidate everything? Help?

iPhone 5, too many apple ids

Posted on Oct 1, 2012 1:48 PM

5 replies

Sep 16, 2014 8:57 AM in response to Tobydog12

The above reply still applies - accounts cannot be merged and you cannot transfer content between accounts. If/when you may be able to merge accounts or transfer content we won't know until if/when Apple announce something.

Until, and if, that happens, if it's a free app then you could delete it (which will delete any content/settings that you have in it, but if it's an app where you can copy content out of then you could do so) and redownload it with the account that you mainly so that less content is linked to your other account(s).

I have more than one apple id by mistake. This makes it almost impossible to update all of my aps since some I have used both along the way. Now, I just bought a new Iphone 5. how can I consolidate everything? Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.