Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

io6 update lost Youtube in my iPad and is really slow and Facebook is slow and don't what to upload photo

io6 update lost Youtube in my iPad and is really slow and Facebook is slow and don't what to upload photo the iPad is slow to.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 12:41 PM

2 replies

Oct 2, 2012 2:13 PM in response to dlassalledlm

Youtube is no longer integrated with iOS. You can download the app fromt he app store.. it's designed for iPhone... but states that it works with iPad.

As for running slow... trying holding down the power and home button at the same time for 10 seconds to do a hard reset.

Also.. if you double tap your home button it will bring up a small window across the bottom of your screen... this is called the multitasker.

Hold your finger one of the apps til they jiggle... then tap the red minus button to kill the app. If you kill them all this should help your ipad run alot faster.

Good luck 😀

Oct 2, 2012 5:26 PM in response to dlassalledlm

My iPad 2 has become slow since updating to ios6 and on the YouTube ? Don't bother downloading the app for iPhone as its not good on the iPad,to be honest my iPhone 4S is slow since ios6 it's a real disappointment that apple have let this slip by as if I would have had more info I wouldn't of updated either my iPhone or iPad..I'm so disappointed with this iOS update

io6 update lost Youtube in my iPad and is really slow and Facebook is slow and don't what to upload photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.