Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5 App Store blank... help!

The App store on my iphone is blank! I tried to close the app through task bar, off & on the phone, still its not working!

Only page that is working in App store is the Genius & Updates page, nothing else.

Please help!

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 11:45 PM

28 replies

Oct 14, 2012 4:07 AM in response to Sweetpeas

Hi Sweetpeas,

I replied to you in another thread.

For some reason there appears to be a multitude of threads on this rather than one big one - so it's a somewhat labourious task having to go through all for an answer!!!

I had this and tried absolutely everything before resetting. However nothing worked. The only way this worked for me is:

• Settings
  • General
  • Reset
  • Erase All Content and Settings

Then follow from there. It would be wise to ensure that you have backed the phone up to iCloud or iTunes prior to doing this.

Annoying as I've just come from Android and didn't have any issues with apps there. Doesn't inspire confidence at all, especially as a seemingly widespread issue.

Oct 14, 2012 6:34 AM in response to benykc

I've had the same issues and am wondering if its all connected to when I updated? I've tried 3 different suggestions on here and none have worked. Other apps aren't working properly either and I've deleted them but can't reinstall them because the App Store doesn't work!! Grrrrr! I've read other comments where they're saying its an apple issue but does anyone REALLY know for sure? Help!

iphone 5 App Store blank... help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.