Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 6 Reminders no longer flip to switch calendars

Before iOS 6, I was happy and able to switch between lists with a flip of the thumb.

After upgrade iCloud on iOS 6, its no longer available.

Why would Apple take this feature away?

I have many lists that I categorize base on different lists between work, meetings, personal, projects etc.

Now I have to click on the left list button and then select to a different list.

The most baffling thing is that Apple retained this great function on the Mac with Reminders on Mountain Lion.

Is there something a setting I can switch back to flipping function?

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 11:38 AM

you can still swipe between lists in Reminders on iOS 6 ! the only difference is that only the title of the list is swipeable. i think this was changed so that the swipe-to-delete gesture could be implemented, allowing users to remove individual reminders from a list without have to drill into the detail view.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2012 11:38 AM in response to AA101

you can still swipe between lists in Reminders on iOS 6 ! the only difference is that only the title of the list is swipeable. i think this was changed so that the swipe-to-delete gesture could be implemented, allowing users to remove individual reminders from a list without have to drill into the detail view.

iOS 6 Reminders no longer flip to switch calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.