Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Urget help please iphone 5 wont sync to mac

really need some help i have never had an iphone but i have itunes but it doesnt reconize it when i plug into my my. i have itune 9.2 if that helps

Thanks

iPhone 5

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 12:37 PM

11 replies

Oct 7, 2012 2:03 AM in response to Circuit Star

But he has a lower version of iTunes so it will not see his device.

About the only thing you can do without a computer is to use "Erase all content and settings" found under

Settings > General > Reset

This will delete all your saved data and restore the phone to factory settings.

I would first backup to iCloud before doing a reset. Then you could at least use icloud.com to put stuff back on your phone but iCloud doesn't hold all music, photos, mail, or voice recordings.

Good luck! And I believe OSX Lion is pretty cheap. You can find it in the Mac Store under Apps and then review if you have the proper hardware to support it. That is cheaper than buying a new mac.🙂

Urget help please iphone 5 wont sync to mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.