Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie starts immediately, without iDVD theme coming up.

When I move a movie from iMovie to iDVD, burn it and then play it ( either on computer or DVD player ), the movie begins immediately without the iDVD theme coming up. Previously, the iDVD theme would show and you could choose whatever was burned on DVD to watch ( slideshow, movie, etc ). Now I have to stop movie, hit menu on remote to have the iDVD theme show up. I have the latest versions of all programs. Any ideas? I want the iDVD theme page to show as soon

iMac, Mac OS X (10.3.x)

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2012 3:26 AM

Hi

Please give more info

• How You go from iMovie to iDVD

(I only do this by "Share to MEDIA BROWSER" and as Large or Medium as other res (esp.HD) reduces the final quality even more as downscaling is done badly)

• If You used the "block sheme" in iDVD lay-out window

(if movie in the Auto start box top lefthand corner - move it into next box to the right)

Yours Bengt W

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2012 3:26 AM in response to Larry Flinner

Hi

Please give more info

• How You go from iMovie to iDVD

(I only do this by "Share to MEDIA BROWSER" and as Large or Medium as other res (esp.HD) reduces the final quality even more as downscaling is done badly)

• If You used the "block sheme" in iDVD lay-out window

(if movie in the Auto start box top lefthand corner - move it into next box to the right)

Yours Bengt W

Movie starts immediately, without iDVD theme coming up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.